Super quick Ten Things Tuesday:
Last week, I set out to....
1. Begin my evaluation binder.
Well, sort of. I got going on the electronic version but since I am
Done. I put up a few books and some other items and now get such a fun adrenalin rush watching the items being bid and watched on. Free money!!
Done. I would like to make some more applesauce this week too!
Well, only made one batch which yielded two loaves but good enough
Done and done. You should try the recipe-it’s delicious!
So, this got done but that's because Ryan was the one to vacuum all the carpets (and sweep and steam the hardwood floors). I'm a lucky gal.
8. Go to rite-aid or other store to get wedding card and birthday card
One of my friends has an adorable tea pot collection so it was pretty easy coming up with a gift for her.
10. Bring up the puzzle from downstairs and work on it again.
Nope. Still sitting in the basement from before my birthday party. I’ll get working on this again once the weather gets cold. Ever since we got the new couch and moved the coffee table out of the way, there is no convenient place to put the puzzle except for the kitchen table and I hate doing that. I can't even put it in the bedroom because it doesn’t fit through the door. I literally have to walk through the sliding glass doors, outside, around through the garage, and then bring it into the basement.
For next week:
1. Clean out the basket of crap in our bedroom
2. Post five more items on ebay
3. Post about last weekend (lakehouse dinner, girls day/night, wedding)
4. Start draft post about the lakehouse
5. Make a batch of soup
6. Post about soup
7. Reorganize/plan a new budget
8. Pay my library fine (ooops) and get a new book from the library
9. Michael's or A.C. Moore, get needles and yarn
10. Start knitting blanket for teenager
I'm off to cook dinner. Any by cook dinner, I mean throw a frozen pizza in the oven.
Lazy today and not ashamed of it.