Wednesday, January 29, 2014

100th Post: Chocolate Cinammon Bread Pudding.

Yay for me-my 100th post. No better way to celebrate than with something chocolate!
 
 
I wish I could give credit to the proper person/source, but I have NO idea where I even found this recipe. I've had it in my recipe book for as long as I have been cooking.
 
 
Ingredients:
  • loaf of cinnamon bread, cut into cubes
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • dash of salt
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
  • 2.5 cups of milk




 Directions:
 
1. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Cut/tear up bread into pieces.
 
    
 
 

 
 
 
 
2. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
 
 
 
3. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, vanilla, brown sugar, salt. Pour over bread and press down to ensure that all of the bread is saturated. 
 
 
 
4. If possible, refrigerate until needed or you can pop right into a preheated oven at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
 
 

 
 
 
One of our favorites around here.
 
 
 
 
Enjoy
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: