Thursday, February 20, 2014

Coffee Date

I really haven't been in the mood to sit down and write lately. There really isn't that much that is worthy of writing about.


  • But if we were sitting and having coffee together, I would tell you that I am so close to being done with the bathroom. I am going to find some cute accessories soon (maybe even today) and once we hang the shower curtain and blinds back up, it will be functional again. FINALLY.

  • If we were having coffee together right now, I would tell you that I am heading into work, despite it being vacation, to do some prep work. I went the other day with intentions of staying until it was completely done, but left rather quickly because the snow started to pick up. I am heading there today and will have a couple of hours before I have to leave. My goal is to do as all of the lesson planning and prep work to get me throughout the end of March.

  • If we were having coffee together, I would tell you I sort of fell off the wagon with my healthy goals. I am overall doing okay with not eating after 8:00 pm but definitely not nearly as strict as I was in January. But the workout one, I recently failed at. I was good up until last Monday (like 10 days ago) where I was consistent but then I took a rest day on Monday and then it just continued.  I haven't gotten anywhere close to accomplishing the water goal. I keep forgetting to drink a full glass. (On the positive side though, I have been filling up my water bottle more frequently at work so that's gotta count for something)

  • If we were having coffee together right now, I would tell you that I am doing really well at chipping away at my credit card bill.

  • If we were having coffee right now, I would probably complain to you that my mother is driving me nuts about wedding stuff. I am pretty sure she is being the ridiculous over-bearing one. Seriously. Like for instance, she is being quite obnoxious about me asking certain people to be in the wedding party...or not asking others. She has even said that I am not allowed to having a flower girl or ring bearer. Yep, I kid you not.

  • Speaking of wedding planning, I hate it. It's so not fun. It's not my wedding and I have accepted that I do not get to make any real decisions. I love my mother, but she is being a bitch about certain things and it is making wedding stuff not fun at all.



1 comment:

  1. I feel ya girlfriend...wedding planning sucks

    ReplyDelete