Wednesday, February 5, 2014

If We Were Having Coffee Right Now

I have read a lot of blog posts with this format so I thought I would join along.

  • If we were sitting down together having coffee right now, I'd tell you that I am sick of snow days. The first two were exciting, but now it just makes me realize I'd rather be in school in January than in June.
  • If we were having coffee together, I would tell you that I am STILL in the process of painting the bathroom. It is taking me WEEKS...I just always seem to find something else to do instead of working on it. I'd also probably tell you that I have every intention of trying to get some of it done today.
  • If we were having coffee together, I would tell you that I am not one of those brides who loves this whole wedding planning thing. In fact, I think it sucks. I would also tell you that we are having a tough time find a band that we all love and agree on. I might even ask you for your opinions. Actually....I may do that!
  • If we were having coffee together, I would tell you about Ryan's new endeavor of immersing himself in carpentry and projects. Currently, he is convinced that is he is going to be the one to handcraft ALL of our furniture-that we will never purchase another piece of furniture.
  • If we were having coffee together, I would tell you that the teenager got his term 2 report card and overall, he is still doing very well. I didn't give him nearly as much support this term but he learned some good lessons about Independence and priority.

What would you tell me if we were sitting down together and having coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment