I have looked at a bunch of wedding venues and still cannot find something that perfectly suits my vision, along with my parents requests, so I am back to square one. I had always envisioned the "barn wedding with lots of twinkling lights" but because I cannot find a venue that is within a reasonable distance, I am reluctantly giving up that vision and trying to convince myself that I can find another type of venue. Just keep reminding myself that it is only a wedding and the marriage is waaaay more important.
We are looking at one more venue tomorrow afternoon and I have very high hopes for it.
Anyways, just wanted to touch base quickly before I got into this week's questions.
Quick and Easy Questions1. What time did you go to bed last night? I took a few Tylenol PM to help with the sleeping and other pains, but it didn't help too much. I got into bed around 10:30 or so but was up until midnight. And then again three more times throughout the night.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? I am spending the day with one of my favorite people and it never fails to make me smile when he looks me deep in the eyes and makes strong, meaningful eye contact. He happens to have profound autism and I have been working with him for eight and half years.
3. What is the last movie you watched? Ummmmm. Uhhhhh. Drawing a complete blank on this. I am totally NOT a movie person.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Same thing as always: oatmeal, cran-grape lite followed by coffee.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? No question-laundry. I have never mopped the floors in our house-Ryan does that. I like doing laundry.
6. Do you drink coffee? Every single morning.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? I'll probably go to someone's house to "watch" it but will realistically sit in the kitchen with the other girls and chat.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Typically I go every Sunday or Monday. It's my alone time and I relish in it.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? With the exception of last Saturday when I was really sick, I have stuck to the 30 day fitness challenges for pushups, sit-ups, and burpees. Today, I am slated to do 15 pushups, 95 situps, and 65 burpees. Like I said, I haven't missed a day in the entire month of January, except for last Saturday when I was sick. I just bumped up the rest-days when that happened.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I do not.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Happy Monday!