Monday, September 30, 2013

Friend Making Monday

Yikes. It’s been a while. I promise I’m still here!
I was sick last week-not horrible-on my-death-bed-type-of-sick, but enough where I took a few days off from work and was annoyingly uncomfortable. 
I’m making this a quick post, but before I get into Friends Making Monday, I wanted to acknowledge Rebecca at My Little Devils With Wings who is starting her own 101 in 1001 list after reading about mine. Good luck and have fun! I hope you have as much satisfaction out of crossing things off your list as I do!!! 

Moving on to Monday’s usual routine…..
 friend makin mondays
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

This or That? 


1.  Meat and potatoes or pasta?  This is torture. I love a good steak and mashed potatoes are one of my comfort foods but....how could I give up pasta. 
2.  Do you prefer Apple or Android?  Easy. Android. I am anti-apple products. I am still having a hard time getting used to the Mac I have at work.
3.  Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? My friends and I have have conversations as honest as those from Sex and the City. 
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I've never once looked at twitter nor do I have a twitter account.
5.  Christmas or Valentine’s Day?  I am a sucker for Valentine’s day.
6.  If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument?  As much as I love singing, I am sure the entire world would prefer if I chose an instrument. I have the world's worst voice.
7.  Hot weather or cold weather?  I’d much rather be too cold than too hot.
8.  Calorie counting or tracking points?  Hmmm. I think tracking points is much more realistic in terms of living a balanced lifestyle but I do tend to look at how many calories things are.
9.  Yoga or kickboxing?  Kickboxing. I found yoga to be way too boring but at the same time, I've never tried kickboxing. Sounds like fun though.
10.  East Coast or West Coast?  I’m a New Englander.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I love your 101 in 1001! I was surprised to see how many of them there actually were when I googled it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have to look up what a 101 in 1001 is. Android girl here too. Apple lost ay shot they had at my business a few years ago when they started making their computers un-upgradable.

    ReplyDelete