Tuesday, September 17, 2013

An Unproductive Ten Things Tuesday

I was not very productive in terms of my list of last week’s Ten Things Tuesday. The weekend happened to be filled lots of unplanned activities that took precedence and I find that way more important. It was really fun to hang out with Ryan and be a couple together instead of being parents so anything that I had thought I was going to do over the weekend, didn't get accomplished. 

1. At least two times, wake up early and go for a walk/run.
Every night as I set my alarm, I was so gung-ho and motivated to get up early but then I would wake up a hundred times in the middle of the night and when the alarm finally did go off, I just wanted to stay in bed. So I did. This one is going to be tough for me, especially as the weather is getting cooler in the mornings. 

2. Start posting items on eBay (I have a giant box of stuff that I want to get rid of). Post at least 7 of my items.
 I got up a few items and since then, one has sold. I made a whopping $2.00 on a cookbook plus $4.00 for shipping.

3. Set up my one year/three year calendar (it's a work thing that's not worth explaining here) 
            Done. 
4. Pick up dry cleaning (I am the worst at remembering to go).
Last minute, but I got it done. 

5.  Find a dress for a wedding
Most of the bruises have gone down significantly and I am making it a point not to practice any mores that will aggravate the bruising until the wedding is over next Sunday.  I'm going to stick with a dress that I already have. 

6. Register for next year's pole competition. 
I have officially decided to enter in the competition, but I haven't done it yet. I am going to a pole class tonight, so once I speak with the instructor and get her advice,  I will fill out the entry form

7. Clean my car (ha!). 
I have slowly been making an effort to take things out of the car each time I get out, but I usually have my hands full that I can't manage one extra thing. My car is still a mess though. 

8. Renew books/audio-books at library.
The library is going to hate me!

9. Meal plan for two-three weeks. 
Nope. Didn't do that.

10.  Grocery shop for those two-three weeks. 
See above.  Ryan ended up coming with me to go grocery shopping so our cart was filled with more of a hodge-podge of items instead of ingredients that I know I will use for something specifically. 


For next week, here is what I am hoping to get accomplished:
1. Begin my evaluation binder.
2. Post three more items on eBay and relist the items not sold
3. Post office to ship the item I sold
4. Post applesauce recipe
5. Make double batch of apple bread
6. Write post with apple bread recipe
7. Vacuum carpets (master bedroom, office, teenagers room, stairs/landing) 
8. Go to rite-aid or other store to get wedding card and birthday card
9. Tjmaxx to get gift for friends b-day party and wrap it up all pretty
10. Bring up the puzzle from downstairs and work on it again. 

Well that's all I have for today.

What are some of your to-do items that you've got going on?

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm, apple bread! Would love to see the recipe. I'm so excited for this fall weather, and I've been in the mood for fall-like food, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned!!! I am making it tomorrow afternoon so I will (hopefully) have the post up shortly after.
      It is one of my "fall-only" recipes and now that the weather is finally getting cooler, I am excited for all things Fall as well!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete