Happy Monday! What's been going on in your neck of the woods?
|This is the extent to what I have been doing.|
I don't have much of anything that is interesting (yet..wait a few days, I will have something fun to post then!)
In the meantime, it's time for another edition of FMM.
((If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!))- Kenlie
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? YES! Twice! The most exhilarating thing I have ever done. The first time I felt a euphoric high for at least a week. I went with a group of guy friends a few months a few weeks before I had my hip reconstructed and a few months before I moved for Grad School.
|First time -May 2007|
L-R: Brian, Dave, Tim, Alex, Me, Ed
|The first of the foot picture|
|It is impossible to take a decent looking picture as you are hanging out of an airplane. |
The second time was two years after our first jump. Most of the original jumpers were there. I took Ryan as a present for our first anniversary.
The second timers. May 2009
2. Lived alone? Yes. I lived with roommates in college and for a little while after college, but then I got my first "real" apartment and lived alone there. I LOVED IT!
3. Met a celebrity? Bobbie Brown and Whitney Houston. They came to my dance recital for a few years. No big deal. And this was during the mid-1990's, just a few years into the height of her career.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Can't really think of anything off the top of my head but I don't doubt that I have done that
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Yep. I actually spoiled myself and got a pedicure over the weekend. I don't get them regularly but every now and then, I will treat myself to a pedicure.
6. Gotten a hickey? No comment
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Hmmm. We had a parrot named Ruffles when I was really young. I don't remember too much about him other than when my father would walk into the room wearing his uniform, Ruffles would say "Go ahead. Make my day," and then proceed to fall off the perch and pretend he was dead.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes. I've traveled to Israel when I was 15 with my camp,
|1999-Dead Sea in Israel|
Paris with my high school (when my mother decided to be a "chaperon" so we could go to Paris together), Aruba a couple of times with my family, Puerto Rico, Florence, Italy to visit my sister...
|April 2010. Noses at Trevi Fountain, Rome|
And most recently, Mexico with Ryan
|August 2012. Carmen del Playa, Mexico|
9. Kissed your best friend? Nope
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? 5 second rule.
11. Met someone online? No
12. Been on TV? Yes! Ryan and I went to a wedding last year that was feature on TLC's 4 weddings. When watching it back, we were able to catch glimpses of ourselves on T.V. and Ryan had a really funny moment when they featured his "Anyone have any water balloons?" comment after they released wish lanterns and one got caught in a tree.
13. Had braces? Twice. I had the regular silver braces in middle school while I was waiting for teeth to grow in. Then, a few years later, I had the pleasure of having braces while I was a junior and senior in high school. I was an orthodontic nightmare and I'm pretty sure that my parents ultimately paid for my orthodontists summer home after all the work I had done.
14. Gone skinny dipping? I legitimately cannot remember
15. Been to the opera? Can't say that I have
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Not that I can remember
17. Sung in public? I have no shame in singing but I have the worlds worst voice. My favorite singing story is from a few years ago when Ryan and I were still in the beginning of our relationship and everything we did was hilarious and fun. We were at his house and started singing-like, belting out songs at the top of our lungs... "Baby Got Back," "Ice Ice Baby," Disney songs, and you name it-we sang it. Or shouted it at the top of our lungs as loud as possible for a decent period of time. A little while later, Ryan's roommate comes home, knocks on the door and says to us, "Hey, I just pulled into the driveway and could hear you guys singing. So can the entire street. In fact, the neighbors across the street set out some lawn chairs and grabbed a few beers. They're just sitting there, enjoying the free concert and laughing their asses off at you guys".
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes, I love doing that. I'm hoping we get trick-or-treaters in our new neighborhood this year.
19. Been snowed in? Yes. Being from the Boston area, we get snow a lot. I love being snowed in and losing power.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Don't think so
21. Cheated on a test? Yes. No further comment
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn't have your wallet? I realized mid-meal that I didn't have my wallet and called Ryan to bring it to me.
24. Shot a gun? Yep. My camp offered riflery as an elective and it was always one one of my favorite activities. I actually want to go to a shooting range with my father soon.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Nothing comes to mind.
Now its your turn! Ansdwer this week's questions and come back here to link up in the comments.
Happy Monday-enjoy your week
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!