Friday, October 4, 2013

YES! Friday! I have been looking forward to this weekend for a while which got me thinking, there is a lot in October that I have been looking forward to.
  • October 5: Mark and Kristen wedding in Plymouth. Weddings with the group of friends are always fun, especially when we all spend the night at the hotel
  • October 8th: Elections = no school! (Teachers get excited too about random days off and snow days)
  • October 12th: My friend from NYC will be in town. Although we speak very regularly, I haven't seen her since my best friends wedding, nearly three years ago. And I FINALLY get to meet her finance! 
  • October 14th: Columbus day = three day weekend. Yep, another day off from work
  • October 19th: Housewarming party for my friend Susan and her husband
  • October 31st: Dentist appointment. My teeth have been hurting and it is getting uncomfortable to chew on my right side so I am actually looking forward to getting this taken care of. I opted to pay the extra money and get sedated for the ordeal (I LOATHE being in the dentist chair-I'd rather deal with a broken bone). Being sedated for the whole thing, means I take a pill in the morning before the appointment, I am all loopy by the time I get there (don't worry, Ryan will drive me), and then I get sedated to the point where I take a nap and wake up hours later at home. As far as I'm concerned, it is the only way to get dental work done. 

I am very very excited for this weekend. I conveniently made a hair appointment for Saturday morning and once I get home, I will finish getting ready before we head down to Plymouth for the night. 
Tonight, though, I decided to go to a pole class but I am wondering if that is going to be a good idea. I was sick most of last week so I couldn't go and although I wanted to go on Tuesday, things came up and I couldn't make it. I don't want to go to the wedding this weekend covered in bruises (the pole causes lots of bruises, especially when you are learning new tricks) but I also don't want to sacrifice working out and dancing because of it.Decisions, decisions.

Not related to anything at all, but I took this picture yesterday morning. We don't allow Mulder on the new couch, but someone has been making himself quite comfortable while we are gone. I stepped out of the house and quickly turned back around because I forgot my coffee and look what I found:

tough life
 And I can't neglect this guy: I stopped by my parents' house last night and was greeted by my favorite bulldog. I knit that blanket thingy for Bauer when I first got him 8 years ago, and it usually stays in his crate. When I got to the house last night, he dragged it out for me. He's such a sweetheart! I miss seeing him every day.
Bauer is getting so old..but still a puppy to me

Questions for you:

What are you doing this weekend?
What are you looking forward to this month?






1 comment:

  1. Awww! Bulldogs are so adorable! My Beagle is 9 and his face & ears are turning white, but he's still my puppy. He thinks I don't know about him getting on the couch, but a lot of times I'll get home from work and see him sitting on the back of of the couch, looking out the window. Guess he thinks he's a cat!

    ReplyDelete