Hope you had a great weekend...
It has been raining on and off today but it's one of those times I am liking the rain. I actually have the day off tomorrow and I hope it rains the whole day so I can get some projects done around the house.
Dinner is in the works (pecan stuffed dates, wrapped in bacon....YUM, baked potatoes, and chicken marinated in...uhh...I don't remember what I used) and then I have the whole afternoon ahead of me!
The teenager is done with his homework and... sound the trumpets....took initiative to study and be responsible WITHOUT BEING FORCED INTO IT! YES!!! If most homework nights can go like this, it would relieve the majority of the stress and fighting in our household.
So quick weekend recap:
Ryan took the teenager and a friend to a haunted house and I took a really fun pole class.
Saturday morning, I got my hair cut and got ready for the wedding that night. Once we got to the hotel, Leah, Emily and I finished getting ready and had a drink in the room while the boys went off and did their own thing.
The wedding was beautiful and my feet were killing from the dancing (and shoes) by the end of the night.
|Waiting for the bride.|
Look at that gorgeous scenery!!!
|Ooops-phone taking weird, blurry pictures|
Highlights of the night: when the groom swept a strand of hair of the brides face-it was such a sweet and tender moment and the photo-booth.
|Photobombed by John|
The photo booth was a lot of fun! It was a great addition to a wedding!
We all went out for breakfast on Sunday morning and then came home and napped for the rest of the day.
Moving on from the weekend, to the start of the week and there is no better way to start a week then with Friends Making Monday.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
First Date Questions
1. Share the details of your dream date. Good, steady conversation. Chemistry and attraction.
2. Do you tend to make the first move when you want to kiss someone, or do you prefer that someone else does it? I definitely let it be known if I want a move to be made.
3. Sex on the first date: Yes or no? If the date sucks, absolutely not.
4. Share the details of the worst date ever. He got drunk and sloppy. I was mortified.
5. What is your biggest turn-off on a first date? See above.
6. Are you a dog person, a cat person or neither? Dog person. I wouldn't be able to seriously be with someone who didn't see dogs in their future. I’m still trying to convince Ryan that more dogs are better but he is pretty firm on only one at a time.
7. Do you like spontaneity or routine? Both! I do better on a daily basis with routine-I like to to know what to expect, but of course there is something that cant replace spontaneity.
8. What matters more to you – how much money your partner makes or how much they love their job? Love the job.
9. Friends first? Yes or no? Tough one. Hopefully the friendship can withstand the relationship.
10. How do you know if someone is interested in you? I knew Ryan and I were interested in each other on the first date when I kept finding ourselves touching feet, and our bodies kept turning into each other’s. Awww, cue cheesy music.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy , friends!
Question for you?
What was the most fun thing from the last wedding you went to?
What did you do this weekend?