Friday, November 29, 2013

A Visual Recap: Friendsgiving 1, Friendsgiving 2, Thanksgiving

I have opted to take the last few weeks off from any sort of blogging since I have been spending all my free time doing Thanksgiving related tasks and taking care of writing all 60+ progress reports for school that are conveniently due on Monday. Great timing!

Since I am spending the rest of the night parked on the couch in oversized sweatpants to accommodate the amount of food I consumed yesterday and writing the remaining progress reports, I don't have too much time to write an actual post. But since we last left off,  this is what's been going on:


Pre-cooked bacon wrapped dates
 
 
Friendsgiving 1



Friendsgiving 1

My hands were brown after peeling 25 pounds of potatoes over the course of two days


Thanksgiving at our house

Crescent waffles anyone?

This year's turkey tray

Dinner

Thanksgiving at our house

Tired after a day of lots of food and lots of family

I hope to write more soon, especially a post on the bacon wrapped dates (I made them for one of the Friendsgiving's and for Thanksgiving at our house) and they were a hit at both events.

How was your Thanksgiving?



No comments:

Post a Comment