I started reading Kenlie's blog this morning and loved her Friend Making Monday's series so I thought I would join in on the fun.
Let’s Talk About TV
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows.
Without a doubt, So You Think You Can Dance. I never miss it. Also currently watching The Killing (love it!) and Under the Dome. I know it's not new, but I recently became hooked on How I Met Your Mother and am anxiously awaiting the eight season to be available on Netflix. I have been watching Grey's Anatomy since it started and will continue to watch in the fall.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms?
Hmmm. Probably reality-documentary like shows. I enjoy a few sitcoms here and there, but I usually search for reality shows on Netflix when I want something on in the background while I am cooking. I like the shows like Forensics, Hoarders, Intervention, etc.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host?
Another hmmm. I don't really watch talk shows that often so I don't necessarily have a favorite.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news?
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record?
We don't even have anything fancier than basic cable, let alone TiVo or DVR. I used to have DVR and as much as I loved the convenience factor, I'm much happier only paying $7.99 a month for Netflix instead of a Comcast bill well over $100.00
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch?
keep hearing about Games of Thrones so it's on my list of shows to watch but haven't started yet
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD.
I own all of the Friends DVD's, Roseanne (another one of my classic favorites), 24, and a few seasons of House and Grey's Anatomy. Before I had Netflix or anything like that, I had massive surgery and knew I would be on bedrest for a few months so I stocked up on DVD's.
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc?
Netflix instant streaming is the only thing we have. I tried the Hulu subscription but it wasn't really worth it. Ryan is also pretty handy at figuring out how to download movies and shows so I rely on him a lot for stuff like that.
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose?
Friends-watching the bloopers, they look like they are having so much fun and thoroughly enjoy being together.
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose?
Easy- Friends. Or 24. I loved the premise of that show-even named my dog after Jack!
Your turn! Copy the questions and link back up!